Diana Gives Back
The Diana Foundation became a 501(c)3 foundation for the purpose of enabling our members to make contributions to the needs of the Houston community. Throughout the history of our foundation, members have helped raise over $1.6 million for area community and civic organizations. These funds help local organizations provide valued services to our community.
Each year, we host two major fundraising events which includes our Country Dinner in the fall and our Awards Show in the spring. Special thanks to our underwriters and volunteers for these events over the years.
A Partial List of Organizations that We Support
- AIDS Foundation Houston
- Bering Omega Community Services
- Botts Collection of GLBT History Inc.
- Botts Collection: Unviversity of Houston LGBT Archive Endowment Fund
- Buster's Friends
- Colt 45's AIDS Trouble Fund
- Crisis Hotline
- Gulf Coast Archive and Museum
- High School for the Performing and Visual Arts
- Homeless Gay Kids-Houston
- Houston Names Project
- Lazarus House
- Legacy Community Health Services
- Lesbian Health Initiative of Houston (LHI)
- McAdory House
- Parent and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG-Houston)
- PWA Coalition
- QFest Gay and Lesbian International Film Festival
- Seniors Preparing for Rainbow Years (SPRY) at Montrose Center
- Stone Soup
- The Houston Ballet
- The Pet Patrol
- University of Houston LGBTQ Resource Center
- Wortham Center Building Fund
There are a number of ways that you can help our organization meet its mission:
- Provide time, talent and skills to our volunteer efforts.
- Patronize our Annual Gala and Awards Show and our Annual Country Dinner.
- Provide for a bequest in your will.
- Make the foundation an insurance beneficiary.
- Create a living trust.
The Diana Foundation will also help support events related to:
AIDS Foundation Houston - AIDS Walk
Open Gate Homeless Ministries - Food Drive